Friday, September 4, 2015

Nominated for MSSQLTips.com Rookie of the Year Award – Please Vote!

As Most of you are aware that I have been writing at MSSQLTIPS.COM. It’s a wonderful community with highly experienced authors worldwide and it is a pleasure for me to be part of this great community.


This year MSSQLTIPS has come up again with two awards – MSSQLTips.com Author of the Year and MSSQLTips.com Rookie of the Year.

I have been nominated for the MSSQLTips.com Rookie of the Year award. I urge each one of you to follow the voting link and vote for  me (Ghanesh Prasad).


Voting Directions: Select the Author of the Year in the left column and the Rookie of the Year in the right column (Ghanesh Prasad) then press the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to cast your vote. NOTE - One vote per day per IP address.

No comments: